II. FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Office of Student Affairs provides counsel & support to lớn the chrissiemanby.com’s Rector in managing & supporting graduate and postgraduate students (mentioned as students afterward), implementing one-door mechanism in public administration và expanding the alumni network of the University.
The Office of Student Affairs is responsible for the following tasks:
a) Political & ideological activities:
- Implementing policies và guidelines of the Party, laws of the Government and regulations of Ministry of Training và Education và Vietnam National University, Hanoi on student affairs;
- Building the plan on education of politics và ideology for students of the University, implementing the approved program & plan in the University;
- Conducting the political meetings at the beginning of the school year, organizing the education of Resolutions of the Party, extra-curricular political activities for students và other activities during the school year.
- Monitoring ideology of students and proposing policies và reasonable measures lớn solve sầu related problems.
b) Student affairs:
- Being responsible for the admission of students after annual entrance exams, making pre – entry inspection & proposing resolutions for students who fail lớn meet the required conditions, procedures & records of the University.
- Organizing the opening ceremonies, graduation & commencement ceremonies at different levels.
- Issuing the decisions on the class officers, courses, subjects, academic advisors & head teachers of classes.
Xem thêm: Or Nah - Nah Definition
- Managing records of students (including updating & managing records, decisions on rewards và punishment of the University, students’ profiles và decisions on academic termination or postponement).
- Taking care of rewards, punishment, disciplines và training points according khổng lồ existing rules.
- Carrying out conferral of academic encouragement scholarships, state-funded scholarships và VNU scholarships (including tuition exemptions, support for students with difficult circumstances etc.)
- Collaborate with other authorities to solve sầu insurance policies for students & conduct healthcare & physical damage insurance for students
- Handling the issues of military tasks of the students,
- Solving the administrative sầu procedures for graduates and transferred students
- Checking attendance, watching the lecture hall, monitoring regulations & transferring the results to lớn the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Informing extra classes to Office of General Administration for arrangement of lecture halls.
- Receiving & solving problems from students at different levels.
- Giving information from the University to students;
c) One-door mechanism in public administration
- Confirming policies, receiving preferential allowances for students;
- Confirming the administrative procedures for students: postponement of military task; physical insurance, parcel receiving etc;
- Issuing introductory letters for students in doing research, internship và final thesis etc;
- Receiving records from students’ residential areas;
- Making student cards;
- Returning student files after graduation.
d) Alumni activities:
- Conducting alumni activities (updating information, contacting & managing the database of alumni)
- Expanding the network of alumni lớn support academic, research, partnership development & public relations of the University